To blog or not to blog? (Cliché, I know)

So, why am I blogging?

Well, I am a second year university student doing a dual degree in Business Management and Arts. Although I do spend a lot of my time sitting on the grass and admiring the scenery...


And have a group of entertaining friends that get upto random stuff like this...






(Yes, that is a duck that waddled up from the lakes and joined our group while we were eating lunch...you know, your typical tuesday...)

I actually study, I promise! Haha. Within my arts component, I am completing a single major in Journalism, as well as a single major in Psychology. I just couldn't choose! As a journalism student though, I really wanted to get my hands into developing my own content and getting involved in the practice of what I'm learning.

Secondly, I feel like I'm approaching a place in my life right now that's going to be very significant. I turned 18 and I just know a lot is going to happen this year - and hopefully I'm going to learn a lot from it all. That being said, at this moment in time I feel like everything is the same for me as it was last year. The same study, same friends, same work, same routine essentially. While I'm feeling this way, I can see that the majority of my friends are becoming new people, they have new people in their lives, they are studying new things - they are experiencing change.

I'm excited to experiment with this blog, it's something that is going to be new for me and something I have control over - this is going to be my little step towards change at this moment in time.

Thirdly, I respect and admire the effort, creativity and thought behind blogging - and the sharing of content blogging enables. To be able to read someone's thoughts, on any topic, at the click of a button, it's something I feel incredibly fortunate about.

Anyways, that's WHY I want to blog, what am I going to blog about? Good question. I still have no idea what this blog is going to be, I have a feeling that it'll be sparked and stimulated by things I've seen, random topics I feel passionate about, conversations I've had and what's been going on in my life.

The more and more I do it, and become more sure of it, it'll start to form its own natural, organic, authentic, original shape - and I hope it's fun for you to read! :)

Until then, I’ll leave you with this random fact - 

About this blogpost title: I have great admiration for William Shakespeare. Unfortunately, I still haven't researched his life to the point where I know a lot about him as a person. However, what he produced - it was so insightful, so creative, so true to life. That's where my admiration for Shakespeare stems from.




(New blog post will be up next wednesday!) 

You can follow me on - 
Instagram & Pinterest: raashiagarwal
Tumblr: http://reflectionswithraa.tumblr.com

❤️Raashi


Share

1 comment:

  1. I think you might like my blog I just started about ideas, and creativity. Check it out here www.3thousandideas.com Nice start to your blog BTW

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest

Follow by Email

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Google+ Badge