What I've been upto! (A.K.A. Food Adventures! :P)

Hi guys! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and a nice start to the week! ☺️

I'm about to head into a few study-heavy, busy weeks now…so I thought I would use this opportunity to reminisce on some recent, random, fun moments from my mid-semester holidays and the first few weeks of University - before I head into social oblivion, that is :P.

I've already done two photo journal-y blogposts on the main things I did these past holidays, Our "Camping" Trip and My Melbourne Trip - you can click on the links if you haven't already seen them!
  
But, here are some other bits and pieces! ☺️

Disclaimer: While I was organising the photos for this post it's almost embarrassing how many of these photos are photos of food :P. BUT, notice how I said almost hehe - food is the best so I don't even regret it haha, no shame whatsoever.



Am I right, or am I right? :P

Plus - most social interactions are based around food, and since I haven't got proper approval to put photos of all my friends and I on here yet, photos of food is not a bad way to show you guys what's been going on (or more like what I've been eating…maybe I should just succumb and make a foodie page/instagram/blog :P), anyways - here goes some random photos!


Some of my friends and I went to a place called Doughnut Time (it's gotten super famous in our city, and for good reason! It's YUM!)

I also attempted cooking a bit these holidays, vegetable pies... 


And a homemade Italian feast for my mumma's birthday!


Crumbed Pepper Poppers, Napoletana Penne Pasta, Pumpkin, Rocket and Feta Salad, and Garlic Bread of course!

With a pistachio and cinnamon cake with cream to finish off!


Speaking of my mumma's birthday, since it was on a weeknight I just cooked dinner at home on the day (as you can see above) - but we had a very food-filled celebrating weekend as well! :P

We went to this place called Shouk Cafe for breakfast.




Needless to say, I wasn't mad about it :P.

Later on, I took mum out for a fancy birthday dinner ☺️


A photo posted by Raashi Agarwal (@raashiagarwal) on

Mum is vegetarian so I had booked a vegetarian degustation dinner (a tasting of small signature dishes) at a restaurant called Bacchus.







The food looked SO beautiful, but it was so, so yummy too!


A random photo I took - I love, love, love beautiful scenery.

Just before the end of the holidays a bunch of us went to something called the Noodle Night Markets!




How cute! Hehe.




Along with all the Asian food there, they also had waffle sticks!? 
We had never seen these before and felt that was good enough justification for us to have to try one! :P



Let's just pretend this photo isn't blurry, ok? :P

After that Uni started back up and that weekend some of us went out, because we just knew it would get harder to do this later on!


How pretty is that tree! 
(Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with fairy lights...or anything sparkly, to be honest :P)

A photo posted by Raashi Agarwal (@raashiagarwal) on

And now to this past weekend!
One of my best friends turned 20!




  We went to this place called Spaghetti House and it had such a cool ambience! I've definitely explored Brisbane's eating scene more than ever this holidays haha, as you can see :P 


I probably could just stop studying business/psychology/journalism and become a food blogger? :P

Anyways, just one last thing, a while back I wrote a post on how lovely it can be when strangers capture random moments, and the other day I was meeting up with some of my friends and saw this! 



The person was, I'm assuming, waiting to meet one of their loved ones to celebrate their birthday and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! 
Just loved knowing that someones' day was about to be made!

Anyhow! Hope you guys enjoyed scrolling through ALL the photos (of mainly food :P)!

P.S. My blog's regularly programmed scheduling has shifted to Monday night postings (in Australian time :P), so wherever you are in the world they will be up by Tuesday mornings ☺️

New blog post will be up next Tuesday!
Until then, you can follow me on - 
They're all linked so you should just be able to click on them! :)

Have a great rest of the week!
❤️Raashi

Share

16 comments:

  1. So many great photos! The benedict looks delicious! That is what I always order for breakfast/brunch.

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! Benedicts are the best! So glad I found your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. omg those are the most delicious looking doughnuts I have ever seen! And those waffle stick look amazing!
    How sweet of you that you took your mom out to eat on her birthday. I bet she really appreciated that.
    Your photos are amazing and you really could start a foodblog just with all of these delicious pics :D

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doughnuts are incredible Rose! They have so many flavours!!! Haha it's kinda bad how pretty much all of these are food, but I'll just embrace it :P haha. Hope you've been well! Heading over to your blog now! :)

      Delete
  3. Great photos, this post is making me hungry. Those donuts look amazing!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! They're so great!!! Your blog is just incredible!!! So excited to keep updated with it! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your post. Those donuts looks really really good! Great blog you have!

    www.petiteandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love your blog - so glad I found it! :)

      Delete
  5. Now you've managed to make me feel hungry! I wish I could taste those donuts, they seem delicious. The Noodle Night Market also is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're yum! We got two chocolatey ones, one brown butter pistachio one and a m&m one ☺️ The markets are really nice! Hope you've been well Aeriko ❤️

      Delete
  6. Wow. You've made me so so so hungry. Not sure if I can forgive you... ;)
    Those photos were wonderful. And although they made my mouth water, I really enjoyed scrolling through them. Happy (belated) birthday to your mom.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'll refrain from tonnes of food photos next time (can't say there won't be some)! :P That's so sweet Tane, thank you! Just loving reading your blog! ❤️

      Delete
  7. Oh my!! I'm SO hungry now!! haha. Everything looks amazing, but especially the avocado / eggs and those doughnuts!! And I also have an embarrassingly large collection of food photos.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes! I love that you're a foodie too Miranda! I can't wait to start using some of those tips you posted in your recent blog about photography. ☺️

      Delete
  8. Ahh I’ve never seen waffle sticks before! They look SO good and the fancy dinner with your mom looks lovely! My food pictures never come out right because I have a bad habit of digging in first haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I Cathy! But to be honest - any excuse for me to eat a waffle haha... :P Haha, oh my goodness I'm SO guilty of that sometimes, but most of the time I don't even regret it cause it's yummy hehe. Hope your roadtrip was awesome! ☺️

      Delete


Follow

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *